- Blast hair until it’s 80% dry.
- Working with medium sections, place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel.
- Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair, directing heat at the barrel as you go.
- To create soft waves, dry each section (as detailed above) and then wrap it around the brush.
- Direct heat from your dryer on to the barrel of the brush and then leave to cool for 30 seconds.
- Blast with the cool shot on your dryer before gently unwinding the section.
Vented 3″ Brush
The large barrel of the size 3 brush is best for blow-drying longer hair. This ceramic -barrelled brush retains its heat to allow for a faster blow-dry.