- To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores.
- Tweeze in the direction of hair growth, pulling one hair at a time from the root to avoid breakage.
Once basic shape is defined, go back over brows with a magnifying mirror using the precision pointed tips to:
1. Gently coax out any hiding ingrowns.
2. Grab especially tricky, hard-to-reach stubble and baby-fine strays that might have been missed the first time around.
3. Do a final refined cleanup between and around shaped brows. A second look can mean the difference between so-so brows and brows that wow. Be attentive to your natural shape and careful not to over tweeze. For in-growns, cleanse skin and disinfect tip of tweezer with alcohol or peroxide.