- Press down on the round release button on the side of the TEMPTU Air and slide the Airpod, window side up, into the TEMPTU Air until it clicks into place.
Detaching your Airpod:
- Press down on the round release button on the side of the TEMPTU Air and pull downward on the Airpod to remove it from the Air.
- Be sure to close the black plug on the Airpod when not in use.
- Charge before first use.
- Hold down on the power button for two seconds to turn the TEMPTU Air on and off.
Tap lightly on the button to switch speeds:
- Speed 1: Light Air – Detail work (eye and spot correction)
- Speed 2: Medium Air – Everyday flawless makeup application (Foundation, blush and bronzer)
- Speed 3: Full Air – Highlighter and larger areas (décolletage, arms).
- Always stop and look in between passes until reaching the desired level of coverage. You want to see perfected skin, not the makeup.
- All 3 lights will start blinking when the Air needs to be charged, which takes 1-2 hours to complete.