With spring just around the corner (at least in the stores!), we've had shopping on our minds. So this week, we thought we'd show you the clothes and accessories we're dying to pair with our new spring makeup.
Allison's Spring Shopping Wish List
1. Lace isn't just for weddings anymore. I love this feminine top from Milly.
2. This zig-zag print Milly bikini is so chic. Now I just need a spray tan.
3. Wedges are your friend. They add inches without adding pain.
4. Stripes never get old, and every girl should own a power skirt, like this one from Tibi.
Stephi's Spring Wardrobe Wish List
1. I'm all about the maxi dress for Spring 2012, and I can always count on Joie for a cute print!
2. I dig the soft pastel color of these cropped skinnies from J. Crew.
3. I wasn't kidding about being all about maxi dresses. I also love this striped number from Splendid.
4. You can never have enough sunnies to choose from.
5. Lanvin makes the most comfortable ballet flats and this aqua shade is perfect for spring.
6. These Alexander Wang zipper sunglasses are so cool.
Emma's Spring Wardrobe Wish List
1. My spring wardrobe staple is a pretty, floaty dress. I love the color and print of this maxi dress from Velvet.
2. Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Body Lotion is to-die-for.
3. I'm planning to add a pop of color to my wardrobe with a bright pair of espadrilles, like these Tory Burch wedges.